Sometimes it’s hard for everybody of us to stay on track but I always like to look at some inspirational quotes and it really works. So here are my top 15.
· I want to see what happens if I don’t give up.
· Get the fuck out of your bed. Sleep early, wake up early, meditate, workout, eat, learn, stop dreaming and start making this dream a reality.
· Nothing is going to happen in your comfort zone.
· I do not workout to add days to my life, I workout to add life to my days.
· Don’t stop until you are proud.
· The real workout starts when you want to stop.
· Exercise is a celebration of what your body can do. Not a punishment for what you ate.
· Athletes eat and train, they don’t diet and exercise.
· The same voice that says “Give up” can also be trained to say “Keep going”.
· A bad day can be made better by doing a workout.
· Today is your day to start fresh, to eat right, to train hard, to live healthy, to be proud.
· It hurts now but one day it will be your warm up.
· Being fit and healthy isn’t a fad or trend it is a lifestyle.
· Fitness is like a marriage, you can’t cheat an expect it to work.
· Life is hard. Run harder.
Hope you liked them. Feel free to let me know your most inspirational quotes down in the comments. Hope you all have a great day and a great workout as well. XOXO Sarah.